This error occur can occur where Ivo is being accessed remotely, and is related to staff not ending their remote sessions - they 'disconnect', instead of 'logging off', and they leave Ivo still running in the disconnected session.
To resolve the issue -
- have everyone close Ivo
- once everyone has closed Ivo, have one person only try to logon -
- If they can, then it is all good and everyone can get back on to Ivo
- If they can't, then keep everyone out of Ivo and have your IT support
- connect to their terminal server and close any Ivo processes that are running (they will know what this means). After that, it should be fine again. If not, then go to next step.
- If there is no terminal server, then it means someone has an Ivo process still running. Try connecting to the file server upon which the Ivo data file resides and removing any file locks to the data file (Ivo_Data.ivo).
- If that still doesn't work, then have every use restart their computer (this would be a last resort; we've never had to have a client do it).
To prevent this error from occurring please education all staff, particularly remote staff, to close Ivo when they have finished using it for the day.