Permission to create new Systemic Issue records is restricted to Ivo Administrators, and staff who have been given explicit permission. This is to ensure new systemic issues are appropriate for your organisation.
To give a staff member permission, you must be logged-in to Ivo as an Ivo Administrator.
Follow these steps -
- Click the Administration icon at the top-left of the Ivo screen
- Click on the Ivo Administration tab
- Click the Staff button in the toolbar
- Under the Active Staff list on the left side of the screen, click the name of the staff member that you want to be able to create new systemic issue records
- On the right-hand side, click the Settings tab
- In the list of settings, change the Allowed to create Systemic Issue records setting to "Yes" from the drop down list.