Permission to create new Systemic Issue records is restricted to Ivo Administrators, and staff who have been given explicit permission. This is to ensure new systemic issues are appropriate for you organisation. To give a staff member permission, you must be logged-in to Ivo as an Ivo Administrator. Follow these steps -
- Click the "Administration" icon at the top-left of the Ivo screen
- Click the "Staff" button in the toolbar
- Under the "Active Staff", on the left side of the screen, click the name of the staff member that you want to be able to create new systemic issue records
- On the right-hand side, click the "Settings" tab
- In the list of settings, change the second setting to "Yes"