This is a potentially serious error that will prevent staff from logging-in to Ivo.
In the vast majority of cases we will simply need to perform a compact of your Ivo data file and all will be well.
In very rare circumstances however it can result in data loss.
To mitigate the risk, it is imperative that any staff still accessing Ivo close it immediately and that you log a support ticket.
If you are able to access Ivo, log a support ticket to 1024 by going to the Help and Support tab at the top of the screen and click on the New Support Request button.
If you are unable to access Ivo then go to, support.1024.com.au and click on the New support ticket link, as shown below.
1. In the Subject line ensure that you indicate urgent support is required, adding the Unrecognised database format error
2. Set the Request Type to 'Unable to Access Ivo'
3. In the Detail, select an appropriate description from the list of error messages
4. In the How many staff are affected field, select All staff
5. Include an adequate Description of the error and details of what occurs when staff try to access Ivo. The more information you can include in any tickets about errors, the faster we can respond and rectify such issues.
When you have completed the form, click on Submit and your ticket will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.