1. Login to the DEX website using your AusKey
2. Click the "Uploaded files" link -
3. Click the "Upload New File" button -
4. Click the "Choose file" button -
5. A standard "Open file ..." dialog box will be displayed. Navigate to the folder where the DEX report produced by Ivo is located, which will most likely be the Windows "Desktop" (if you clicked "yes" to the question asking if you wanted to copy the file there)
6. The file you chose to upload will now be listed on this screen -
(a) The status will be displayed as "Pending". It usually takes 5-15 minutes for the file to be processed, depending on the size of the file, how busy the site is, and so on.
(b) Click the "Go" button to refresh the status. Eventually the status will be updated to either "Successful", or "Failed". If the status is "Failed", do not worry, there is usually a very simple reason and we will help you with it. Also, you will find that even if just one record has been rejected, the status will still be displayed as "Failed", even though all other records will have been accepted into the DEX.
(c) Click the small "triangle" button ...
7. ... to examine the results of the upload -
(a) Click the name of the file you uploaded to be shown the results of the upload -
(b) Click the "Error report" link to download a .CSV file that will provide details of the error. Please send this report to 1024 so that we can investigate the issues for you.