To convert an activity from one type of activity to another type such as converting an Inquiry to an Advocacy Issue you will need to be in the Manage Clients or Manage Activities screens.
- Select the appropriate client name in the Current Clients list on the left side of the screen
- Under the Service History tab, click on the activity that you would like to convert
- In the bottom half of the screen, click the activity hyperlink which will open a list of options including Convert to other Activity type.
- Another method is to go to the Options button on the toolbar ribbon and select Convert selected Activity to other Activity type. You will get the same dialog box appear.
- Review the warning message that is displayed. Because different activity records typically have different 'stats', the conversion will automatically delete the stats data for the current activity and new stats will need to be completed for the new activity.
- Select the new Activity type to convert to and click the Save and Close button to save the changes made.
- It will open another dialog box prompting you to select Yes or No to Keep the stats.
The converted activity is now under the Inquiry list in the Service History tab, seen below highlighted in yellow.