The Auditor function enables you to give an Auditor access to specific Ivo records. The records cannot be edited and contact information is hidden by default. There is no access to any other Ivo functions.
1. Create Auditor record
Create an "Auditor" staff member (this does not use up an Ivo license) and then click the "Auditor Settings" tab -
2. Choose what type of data to get for the auditor
Different settings will be displayed depending which you choose -
- All Records That Meet Criteria - all records that meet the criteria will be shown to the auditor.
- Full Entity Records - The auditor will see the full service history of the clients you specify, however the service history is restricted by any other criteria you set.
- Individual Activity Records - you will specify which individual activity records the auditor will be shown.
- Program - records will be restricted to the chosen program / funding source
- Date Start / Date End - only records falling within the specified date range will be shown
- Minimum Duration - only records whose file notes total a duration greater than this setting will be displayed
- View Contact Details - determines whether or not the auditor can see the client's contacts and contact details
- View Restricted Records - determines whether or not the auditor can view 'restricted' records. As of Jul-2019, Ivo has the option to restrict access to specific records based on funding source. If this option is set to yes, the auditor will be able to view such records. This is turned off by default.
- Entity IDs / Activity IDs - the ID numbers of the specific clients or activities that the auditor can view. You must use a comma to separate the ID numbers. The format is "41,47,105,123,134" (without the quotes).