Maintaining IP Address Whitelist
Modified on: Wed, 27 May, 2020 at 2:39 PM
- Obtain the new IP address for the user.
- Login to 1024's Ivo and view the IP Address query on the dashboard.
- Select the client's record
- Double-click the IP address on the right side of the screen, change the IP address, then click the "Save and Close" button.
- Click another record in the table on the left-side of the screen - this triggers the IP change to be saved.
- Re-run the query by clicking its button at the top of the Dashboard screen, or click the "Run Query" link
- Make sure the user's IP address is updated in the query results
- Right-click the "IP Address" column and select the "Put values for selected column in a comma separated string"
- Login to Azure and open the "IvoVM" virtual machine.
- Click on "Networking" on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click the "RDP" rule
- Click in the "Source IP addresses" textbox
- Press Ctrl-A to select all text, then delete it
- Press Ctrl-V to paste the list of IP addresses from Ivo
- Click the "Save" button at the top of the "RDP" rule
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.