Maintaining IP Address Allow List (Duo)
Modified on: Wed, 28 Oct, 2020 at 12:33 PM
For clients that are still using the IP Address Allow List
- Obtain the new IP address for the user.
- Login to 1024's Ivo and view the IP Address query on the dashboard.
- Select the client's record
- Double-click the IP address on the right side of the screen, change the IP address, then click the "Save and Close" button.
- Click another record in the table on the left-side of the screen - this triggers the IP change to be saved.
- Re-run the query by clicking its button at the top of the Dashboard screen, or click the "Run Query" link
- Make sure the user's IP address is updated in the query results
- Right-click the "IP Address" column and select the "Put values for selected column in a comma separated string"
- Login to Duo (https://admin.duosecurity.com/login?next=%2F%3Flocation%3Dadmin-login-button)
(Note: If you save this password, ONLY save it to 1Password)
- Click "Duo Push"
- Approve the login request on your phone
- Click on "Policies" in the navigation menu
- Click the "Edit Global Policy" button on the right side of the screen
- The "Edit Policy" popup window appears. In the navigation menu, scroll to and click "Authorized Networks" (1)
- Delete the existing list of IP addresses, and paste in the new list from Ivo (2)
- Click the "Save Policy" button (3)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.