- Clients that don't have any assessments have a visual indicator in the client list. The visual indicator can be controlled by a setting in the My Preferences screen -
- DEX SCORE's tab
- All assessments/SCOREs for the client are listed in the top-half of the screen. The listing contains the activity title and the subject of the file note the assessment is attached to.
- You can right-click an assessment to see the context menu. There are options to -
- Change an assessment from 'Pre' to 'Post', and vice versa
- Delete an assessment
- The details of a selected assessment are shown in the bottom half of the screen
DEX SCOREs Tab (v21.1) Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Jan, 2021 at 5:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.