This document was last reviewed 10-Mar-2022.
- Old-Ivo does not use 'at-rest' encryption.
- Old-Ivo is a local LAN based application and does not itself send or receive any client data outside your organisation's network.
- Old-Ivo utilises Microsoft Access for its storage, and is password protected, but otherwise relies upon your organisation's general network security.
- At the occasional times that we transfer a client's whole data file to our systems for debugging purposes, the tool we use to perform the transfer uses AES 256-bit End-to-End Encryption
- Client data that we have copies of is stored on a single computer in an encrypted virtual drive.
1024 is currently developing a cloud/web based version of Ivo.
The current state of development for web-Ivo is that core functionality of creating clients, activities, and file notes is present and robust. The current estimate for core reporting functionality to be completed is May-2022.